Dar Al Dawa is a MENA-wide leader in pharmaceutical and consumer health products. With a history of more than 40 years, we are a trusted leader and competence center with a reputation for exceptional quality. As a fully integrated pharmaceutical company, we have a long established customer-centered approach to developing, producing, marketing and commercializing high-quality affordable medicines and wellness consumer products in emerging markets, with more than 900 people serving patients in more than 40 countries throughout Middle East, North Africa and Europe.
Dar Al Dawa possesses a high-performance business drive combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all management, development, production, technology, marketing and commercial teams and business functions. According to Jordan’s Drug owners association, Dar Al Dawa is ranked first in 2013 considering the number of new drug registration submissions.
The company generated gross revenues of US$60 million for the fiscal year ended Dec 31, 2012, an increase of 5.6% versus 2011 results.
- A public shareholding company established in 1975, headquartered in Na’ur and Amman, Jordan.
- Specialized in the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of high quality branded generic pharmaceutical and consumer health care products.
- Our products cover main therapeutic areas….
- Global presence: Dedicated staff of over 900 people in more than 30 countries throughout the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
- Extensive and experienced sales and marketing teams and offices in major countries across the MENA region and Europe.
- A major player in the Jordan market among local and multinational manufacturers.
- GMP certified manufacturing facilities occupying over 100,000 square feet.
- Fully integrated pharmaceutical company with strong and successful R&D, Quality Assurance and Quality Control departments, ensuring commitment to quality manufacturing, among others.
- Manufacturing Sites: 4 plants in Jordan and 1 in Algeria.